Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Big 8

My first time being tagged. AhAh Here are the Rules:1) Post rules on your blog2) Answer the six '8' items3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment...PS these are not in order.

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

1. Grey's Anatomy

2. Private Practice

3. Secret Life of an American Teenager

4. Lost

5. Desperate Housewives

6. Unwrapped

7. Heros
8. Men in Trees



8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. Took Ashton to the Doctor

2. Cleaned my house

3. Laundry

4. Dishes

5. Worked on my taxes

6.Took a freakin' nap

7. Took a Snow Day
8. Took care of my sick guy, all day.



8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. Chris being home

2. Ashton getting off the oxygen

3. Selling Urban Botanics

4. My new kitchen

5. Lizzie in kindergarten

6. Twilight on DVD

7. A Break

8. Cheesecake



8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

1. Stockman's

2. The Sandpiper

3. Papa Kelsey's

4. North Hy-way Cafe

5. Taco Time

6. Cold Stone

7. Gandolfo's

8. Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe



8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST

1. An organized house

2. A new kitchen

3. cheesecake

4. Twilight on DVD

5. Peace and quiet

6. My living room finished

7. Time to quilt

8. New jeans



8 PEOPLE I TAG

1. Heather

2. Jodi

3. Kimber

4. Natasha

5. Brittany

6. Amy G.

7. Amy H.

8. Colleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn you. You know I hate tag!