Sunday, February 1, 2009

I sold my soul!!!

When my mom called me on Friday and asked if Lizzie would want to go to a cheer camp at Ririe, my first reaction was absolutely NOT. But when she expressed she would be gone for the whole day I said "YEAH". Even though it went against everything I stand for, I couldn't resist a whole day without 15 million questions. I love and adore my girl, but sometimes a break from the talking, there is just so much talking, is healthy. She had a blast and has not stopped talking about the whole experience, again with the talking. I'm so glad she went. Chris and I took all the kids to the game to watch her dance during Half-Time. I would tell you how brutal that was but I'm trying to be positive. It truly was exciting to see her dance. She is so cute. You can also see Brooklyn in the background. She is a natural. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That was so cute!!!!

Shelly said...

Wow! Brooklyn is getting jiggy with it! lizzy is so cute! ha ha! You sold your soul to the devil your evil. ha ha! j/k way cute! miss ya
love
shelly