Monday, October 20, 2008

Why didn't someone tell me the truth about the laundry?

I never know what I will find when I upload pictures. Apparently Riley is putting on a puppet show for who ever is taking the pictures.
I wonder if Riley the "Puppet Cop" is the "Good Cop" or the "Bad Cop."
I wanted to share will all of you my accomplishments this weekend.
Laundry!!!!!
I really don't know how many loads I had done over the week but I had not folded anything until Sunday. I was too embarrassed to take a picture of that pile but I was proud of the folding. I really HATE laundry. Loathe it actually. I hate all the steps in laundry doing to. I especially hate folding it and putting it away. It is always interesting to see who's pile is bigger because that is the child that never has anything to wear and brings folded, "dirty" clothes to the laundry room. You know the pile of jeans that didn't make it in the drawers but got walked all over and covered with toys and crap so they can't find them when they need them.
I also want to let you know that this laundry does not include Chris, Ashton, or towels. I had started putting some away.
Now notice the floor. That is the piles of clothes that are going to DI or to someone else. They either don't fit, are stained or I don't want to wash again. I just have to say that I am so glad I finally have a laundry room that is not the hallway. Now I can use my bedroom.




No comments: