Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Okay so I often ask myself why me? All I wanted was a normal set of kids and a normal life and what I got was THIS.

It started out a great day. Everything seemed normal, I'm actually getting used to things going somewhat smoothly for our house, and I seem to always count my chickens before they hatch.
TJ had been gone most of the day and came home about 5. My back was hurting so I was laying down while Lizzie and her friend watched High School Musical. (Thank heavens for Troy and Gabriela) After I got up and checked on the girls, Liz gave me a hug and she smelled like a campfire. If you have ever been to my house you will know I do not have fireplace or a fire pit anywhere. When I asked them why they smelled, TJ spoke up and said they had asked him to light matches. Now he is 10 and they are 3 & 4. They may have a super power I'm not aware of but I would think he could tell them no. I sent him to his room because what I wanted to do to him is not legal. Then a few minutes later I went into the bathroom to find him, burnt toilet paper, an empty bottle of saline solution, and my candle that had been tipped into the sink. He burnt the paper and then squirted the saline into the melted wax and then proceeded to dump the water and wax down the sink. But he didn't do it.

I honestly think the we must have a monster, ghost, gremlin, or some sort of parent hating creature lurking around every corner of our house because NO ONE EVER DOES ANYTHING!!! Even if I catch them red handed they didn't do it. TJ is the worst too. I'm so sick of being lied to and getting the faces, you know the faces that we used to give our parents and they would smack us across the face. Ya those ones. I can't take it anymore!!!! I have decided that I may have "normal" kids but they sure as hell do not do "normal" things. How many times does he have to add water to the candle to see what it does. It does the same thing each time.

Well I'm tired and ready for bed and can't wait until Chris is home to take over. 3 days and counting.

No comments: