Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Review




Well another week has past and that puts me closer to a new baby and the kids back to school. YEAH!!!! I totally am into all year school, but the kids would have something to say about that. Friday was sort of crazy and my body was having issues. I started having contractions. WAY too early for that. They would come and go and by about 4pm they were more regular, so the doctors wanted me to come in. And of course when I got to the hospital they had stopped. I knew I wasn't going to be having a baby that day but the contractions were different than I had had before and I felt I really needed to see why. You would think after 5 babies you would have things figured out. WRONG!! So everything was fine, the doctor just told me to stay down and take it easy for the weekend. I totally laughed out loud. The only thing that was going to save me was Chris was coming home that night. And maybe that would aleveiate some of the stress on me. (It was supposed to.) So late on Friday night the kids and I went to pick him up, they were so excited to see him. I was too, so I can have a freakin' break finally, after 2 weeks. I did pretty go taking it easy on Saturday, but by that night I was ready to leave the house. I went with Heather and my mom to see the new Angelina Jolie movie, "Wanted." It had the best graphics I have seen in along time. The story line even made some great twists. I really liked it and it was worth the ticket. You all should totally see it. But beware it is pretty bloody. I would love to know what you think.

Today has been harder to stay down. I have been nesting, all day. I thought today would be a perfect day to get baby clothes totes out and sort them. Chris did not think it was such a great idea. He keeps telling me we have plenty of time. I only have 10 weeks. And I have 4 kids, 3 nights of soccer, Lizzie, a major remodel, and did I mention 4 kids. But I have loads of time. NOT!! So I dug out 2 totes with the help of the kids and finally Chris. I have so many totes to go through too. Hopefully by Sept. I will have 1 or 2 totes not 10 or 15. I saved everything from the boys and I have a lot to go through. Im getting rid of anything that is not nearly new or bigger than 2T. There are probably totes out there that were loaded up after Riley grew out of it and was not found when Mason could have worn it. So it will be a fun surprise for sure.




No comments: