Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sisters and Cupcakes

Yesterday I took my little sister, Michelle to this "SO COOL" little place called the Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe. It is down town Rexburg and has "to die for cupcakes and cocoa." Michelle was here for about a week to visit us from California. It was so fun to have her hear. I really miss her and so do my kids. Lizzie got to go with us, too. I usually don't let her have her own decadent treats, I just share, but today it was fun to watch her pick her own flavor.
What kind will it be? Carmel Apple Pie. I was shocked it wasn't chocolate. She can't be my daughter? Look how yummy this looks. It was as good as it looked.
I had the Ultimate Brownie and Michelle had the Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake. We also treated our selves to the wonderful cocoa drinks they have. Michelle went with hot and Liz and I cold. Either way you win.


So cute digging in. Lizzie is named out after Michelle and so they are special buddies. Lizzie loves spending time with her when she is home for visits. Michelle loves seeing the kids too. Ashton loves her and loved the chocolate and whipping cream she gave him too. We will have to make a trip there again the next time she comes home. Until then, we will miss her. ALOT!!!







3 comments:

Geisler's said...

Yummo!! Didn't know that place was there I'll have to have a little trip to that place!!

Chick Chat said...

I went there once...such a cute place...but $3 per cupcake?? Yikes! So I just make my own now, and they are just as good. Cool that you got to take Michelle there and have a treat. I hope you had money to get home after that. haha

Shelly said...

I love this little post. I just read it. I know I'm a little behind times. I had a blast. I don't care that they cost 3 dollars a piece. We need to take a trip down there and take Ian. He will love it! I might give him a sugar over dose but they are well worth it! ha ha